Twin Parent Boot Camp
The proven blueprint to prepare for your twins’ arrival, so you know exactly what to do, what to buy, and what you’ll experience with the birth of your twins and raising newborns.
WHAT THE TWIN PARENT BOOT CAMP COVERS
SURVIVING THE TWIN PREGNANCY
- Specific twin pregnancy complications (and what you can do about them)
- How to prepare your other children for twins
- Recruiting tactics for getting people to help you when you most need them
- How to prepare your kitchen so you’re ready for bed rest and infant twins
- Schedule of what to prepare and when it needs to be finished
PLANNING YOUR TWINS’ BIRTH
- Options to consider for your twins’ birth
- How to talk to your doctor about your preferences (including questions to ask)
- Key factors to decide as a couple well before delivery
FEEDING YOUR TWINS
- Breastfeeding vs. bottle feeding
- How to physically feed two babies
- Supporting your spouse during feeds
- How to get into a healthy routine
SAVING MONEY ON TWINS
- Fitting twins in your home (do you really need to move?)
- Do you really need a new car or will your current vehicle work just fine?
- Detailed baby gear lists of when you don’t need two, when you need two, and when you might need two (and how to decide)
- Reliable sources of cheap and low cost baby items so you don’t break the bank on baby gear
CHILD CARE, WORK, AND FINANCES
- How to budget and talk with your spouse about money
- When mom and dad should take time off work
- Pros and cons of popular child care options
- Getting out of the house
- Keeping your marriage strong even with twins
GETTING YOUR TWINS TO SLEEP
- What to expect sleep-wise as infants
- What to do when one twin wakes up
- How to handle two crying babies
- Dealing with your own sleep deprivation
“I did the entire program with my husband. We both LOVED it very much. The worksheets were a great idea- it made us think about some things we hadn’t thought of before. Great ideas and even better advice!” – Nancy Tompkins
On-Demand, Self Paced, Online Course to Prepare Both Parents for Twins
This Twin Parent Boot Camp includes:
– Over 100 minutes of video training guides you through your twin journey (perfect for watching with your spouse)
– Audio .mp3 files so you can listen to the course on the go (like during your commute or at the gym)
– Step-by-step worksheets and checklists to guide conversations as a couple and walk you through exactly what you need to do
Practical and Actionable Course
Nothing taught here is theory. These are the steps Joe and his wife used to get ready for their twins and that have helped thousands of other twin parents be successful.
In addition to detailed instruction, you’ll have the worksheets and checklists to help apply the topics to your specific family situation.
A Word From The Instructor
“After writing two successful books for fathers of twins, I finally put together the training course that I wish I had when we were expecting twins. I created the Twin Parent Boot Camp to help you prepare for your twins and know exactly what to expect when they get here.”
WHY WAIT? JOIN NOW!
Your twins will be here before you know it. Now is the time to prepare. The Twin Parent Boot Camp walks you through exactly what to expect in the coming months. The course guides you through key decisions you need to make and how to tailor the topics to your specific family situation.