How are you going to fit twins in your car? Do you need to buy a bigger vehicle or will your current car serve you just fine?
In the 11th episode of the Dad’s Guide to Twins podcast, I discuss how you can fit your twins into your car and what you need to consider when planning your vehicle transportation needs.
Listen to the episode as I discuss:
- The magic formula that determines whether you’ll need to buy a new car or not
- How to plan for all the baby gear you’ll need to haul around
- How to make sure the car seats actually fit in your car and meet your needs
- Alternatives for transporting your family and all the “stuff”
Baby gear we used with our twins in our car:
- Graco Infant Car Seats
- Britax Convertible Car Seats
- Snap N Go Inline Stroller
- Jeep Wrangler Double Umbrella Stroller
This podcast was inspired by my blog post Do you need a new car when having twins?.
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
(NOTE: Still expecting? Get weekly updates on your twin pregnancy here.)
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)