In the 19th episode of the Dad’s Guide to Twins podcast, I answer several listener questions about caring for and preparing for twins.
Listen to the podcast as I discuss answers to these questions (click links for transcript of each question):
- What is the best way to celebrate twin birthdays? I want each child to feel special.
- So my wife can stay home with the twins, I will be working 2 jobs. I am wondering what I can do in the little time I am there to bond with them.
- How to find a meeting group/club for fathers of twins
- Complete list of every Multiples and Twins Club in the United States
- The National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs
- How to Help Twins Feel Uniquely Celebrated on Birthdays
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)
(RELATED: Still expecting twins? Will you be having two boys, two girls, or boy/girl twins? Answer these quick questions to see what several old wives’ tales claim you’ll be having….)