In the 20th episode of the Dad’s Guide to Twins podcast, I answer several listener questions about caring for and preparing for twins.
Listen to the podcast as I discuss answers to these questions (click links for a transcript of each question):
- How do you pay for all of those diapers?
- Can you make your own baby food for your twins and is it worth it?
- How to handle the emotions of a twin pregnancy when everything seems out of your control
- How many diapers you’ll need with twins
- Super Baby Food – the book we used to make our own baby food with our twins
- wholesomebabyfood.com – great collection of recipes to make your own baby food
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)
(RELATED: Still expecting twins? Will you be having two boys, two girls, or boy/girl twins? Answer these quick questions to see what several old wives’ tales claim you’ll be having….)