Episode 53 of the Dad’s Guide to Twins Podcast Show Notes
Listen as we discuss:
- Just how exhausted will you be with twins
- The first year with twins is a complete blur
- Can you get different size fraternal twins on the same sleeping and eating schedule?
- When and how do identical twins get delivered?
- Twins are more likely to be delivered via c-section
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
(RELATED: Still looking for the right twin gear? See my Twin Baby Gear Essentials.)
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)