Summertime is a perfect time to work and play with your twins outside.
Show Notes for Episode 38 of the Dad’s Guide to Twins Podcast
Listen as we discuss (click links for transcripts):
- Things your twins can help you with outside
- Gardening with twins
- Taking out the trash and recycling
- Outdoor activities with twins
- How to teach your twins to work
- Playscapes and twin preferences
- Unsupervised twins in the backyard
- Setting limits on activities
- Planting flowers
- Training twins to ride bicycles
- Using the buddy system for safety
Subscribe to the Podcast
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Share Your Thoughts
Please let me know what you think of this episode of the podcast, you can contact me with any questions or comments or leave a comment on the blog.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show immensely!
Thank you all for your support!
Download the Podcast
Download the podcast in .mp3 format (right click and “save as…”)